Great writing for words that tell, sell and compel:
Be seen as an expert – or for that matter, simply being seen.
Improve the SEO ranking on your website
Actually sell – writing is a form of sales.
Educate, teach or instruct others.
I’m an Australian writer who knows business and has a marketing background, including being a Business Development Manager for many years. I know how to write which will engage the reader, inspire the prospect to pick up the phone and communicate clearly the purpose. I work with Australian businesses in a range of areas, including:
- Writing blogs for other businesses
- Writing content for business websites
- Reviewing and editing existing website content – plus giving practical advice on other aspects of the website, such usability, sell ability and visual aesthetics. In other words, the overall experience and effectiveness of the site.
- Commissions to ghost write books or eBooks
- Writing or reviewing of marketing materials, such as advertisements, brochures and flyers.
- Articles & Newsletters.
I write material which doesn’t just fill a space, or educate, but also which generates business.
List of relevant articles relating to writing, blogging & content reviews: