Australia Wide Business Coaching
Although Brisbane-based, I service clients Australia-wide. With technology ever advancing, I can effectively and positively look after clients within Redland City, Brisbane region or beyond to other areas of Queensland and interstate. For those businesses in remote areas, small towns (where everyone knows everyone else’s business or options are limited), or in more expensive cities, I can help.
With me, you will access through my business coaching all of the following:
- One on one time with me each week
- Email, text or phone support
- Detailed business analysis
- Review of your online presence
- Accountability actions to keep you on track
- Business Essentials Checklist
- Full SWOT Analysis including Review
- Business Training
- Access to my contacts – everyone from SEO experts to lawyers and accountants
- Resources including budgets, marketing plans, time planning schedules, templates etc
- Access to business education, reading and business knowledge
- And much more, that’s in my smallest package. Larger packages include even more!
What I don’t do…
- I don’t do Group coaching. To me, your coaching is not a social activity; it’s about getting results for you. No two people (or businesses) are the same in a group; the group might not cover what you want, or at a speed that isn’t optimum for you.
- I don’t lock clients into long-term contracts. In fact, other than notice required (to stop or pause) I have no contract term periods and work month by month.
- I don’t employ other coaches; when you sign up with me – you get me.
- I don’t take on every client and when I am reaching capacity – I do close the books. I work specifically in service-based businesses.
Tap into my motivation, experience, passion and guidance to affect a positive change for your business today! The best way to predict the future is to create it. My passion is your potential.
• Australian Institute of Management (Member 20+ years)
• International Institute of Directors & Managers
• Institute of Learning Professionals
• Institute of Public Accountants
• Redland City Chamber of Commerce
• Australian Society of Authors
• Redlands Creative Alliance
• My Networking Group
Results are a huge part of my focus when working with my business coaching clients. It’s more than talking; its affecting positive change. My service varies according to client needs and is flexible with a range of packages. I’m intently passionate about business and goal achievement, with an approach that is guiding, teaching, motivational and hands-on. Whether it’s putting together a marketing plan, minimising risk, improving cash-flow, increasing sales or solving a problem, I use my 30+ years of experience to help other businesses (and business coaches) do what needs to get done. My clients are my biggest fans – but don’t just take my word for it – see the testimonials below.
Whilst I have qualifications (Accounting, Management & Training) it’s the decades of real-world business experience which makes me an expert. I expanded my own business from a garage to a national business in five locations, which I then successfully sold and have been coaching businesses for over a decade as well as other coaches through my Coach the Coach ™ program. Additionally, I’ve won dozens of Business Awards – the latest being Small Business Coach of the Year 2019 – Australia. I’ve sat on grant and award judging panels, published six business tips books and written for numerous publications. I sit on a number of Boards and Committees and am active in my community. Needless to say; I’ve got great strategies around time management.
Yes, this section has been about me, however, my business coaching is all about you. When it comes to your business coaching, you want to know it will represent value for money. By not locking you into long term contracts, that’s my guarantee to you.
If you’d like to know more about me, visit my LinkedIn profile page.
Business Coaching That Gets Results For You
Less Stress. More Money. Problems Solved!
Business Coaching Testimonials
Donna has been coaching me for 6 months now. I remember the first meeting in Victoria Point Cafe like it was yesterday; her openness and willingness to believe in my ability and goals from day one has been inspiring. Donna is a professional business coach who has helped me go from studying a bachelor of business to opening my first business in this short period of time. Her (continued) weekly guidance has helped me in ways that only someone with decades of business experience can offer. Without Donna, I would have skipped over numerous big and small things that could make or break a business/start-up. I will continue to use her services into the future as her insight is fresh and ordered in such a way that suits every stage of a business’ life-cycle. Also, her network of industry experts is worth its weight in gold. I highly recommend her services if you are an existing business owner looking for a leg-up or a newly formed start-up that wants to cover all bases and hit the ground running. 10/10. Thank you D 🙂
I had a business coaching session with Donna having switched from an employee to starting up my own business I felt very lost and desperately needed clarity and a plan. What I got from Donna was so MUCH more. The session with Donna was a wonderful mix of her business experience but also her understanding, her ability to focus on the issues and her guidance. Donna clarified my priorities, gave me valuable tools and outlined a plan specifically for my business. I will forever be grateful for the guidance that Donna gave me and together with her support I know I will have an amazing business. A Business Coaching session with Donna is simply the BEST thing you can do for yourself!