If you’re running a business, then most likely you’re in sales!
In this very interactive and hands-on training workshop we will cover:
- The psychology of sales
- Improving your sales process in real and practical ways
- Becoming more effective, whilst actually saving time
- Getting more prospects ‘over the line’ and avoiding critical mistakes
- Dealing with objections and other sales challenges
- Being more comfortable and confident (and better) at sales.
Date: Thursday 7th February 2019
Time: 8:45am to 12:15pm
Place: Boardroom in Victoria Point (specifics provided at registration)
Included: Training, morning tea, handbook and practical expertise shared.
RSVP & Pricing:
$297 per person (inc GST)
$247 per additional person (inc GST) from the same organization (same invoice)
For ‘group booking’ (2 or more), contact me direct for special pricing at email@example.com.
To book and pay:
Ring or email Donna direct:
0411 622 666
Numbers are strictly limited.
Make a change; book today!
If you’re interested in upcoming events, the date doesn’t suit you or you missed the spot, CLICK HERE to be added to the mailing list to get updates as they become available.