To ensure your online & e-commerce business runs effectively and smoothly, it makes sense to get an experienced business coach, such as myself, to:
- Provide guidance and support
- Ensure you don’t miss any critical steps in your new business
- Marketing your products (or services) successfully
- Convert leads and opportunities effectively.
Thinking about setting up and running an online / e-commerce business? There is a myriad of things to consider because I know you will want to do this correctly, right from the start. If you are going to do something, do it well, right from the beginning. A business consists of more than just a product and selling that product and I’ll be covering off on every aspect of your new online / e-commerce business. In fact, in every likelihood, I’ll be raising things with you that you hadn’t even thought about!
As part of coaching, we will cover a whole string of items, such as:
- Your business setup and structure
- Business goals, objectives and strategy
- Get the financial side of your business right, including ‘Profit Planning’ (aka budgeting)
- Considerations around your proposed product or products or services
- Discussions and actions around business name, branding, products, services etc
- Practical steps to the setup of your online business. Where you need specialist help, such as building the website or setting up an effective Google Adwords campaign, then I can direct you to experts who I know and trust.
- Getting a documented Marketing Plan in place which spans 6 – 12 months
- Making sure the customer experience is the best possible
- Helping you get on top of staff or outsourcing
- Helping you be ‘all over’ your reports so that you can tweak the process for improvement.
- Keeping you focused, on track and motivated with supporting accountability.
- Be your sounding board for ideas, questions and challenges.
If you’d like to learn more or have a complimentary sample coaching session, please reach out to me thru my Contact page or call me directly on 0411 622 666.