At Stone Business Coaching, I provide a wide range of expert business coaching and associated services to meet Australian business owners’ needs and provide practical and viable solutions in respect of every facet of the business. My business coaching may focus on the operational side of the business, sales and marketing or perhaps the financial, operational or administrative aspects. My coaching and consulting services are varied, based on 30+ years of experience (as well as formal qualifications in Accounting, Training & Management). I’ve founded, owned, grown and sold Australian businesses myself, so I know first-hand what it takes – been there, done that!
I work with clients on:
- Business Coaching – working with business owners (or management) in Professional Services, Medical Services (including Allied Health) as well as those in the Construction Industry, especially Tradies, to help grow and improve their businesses (and profit) and achieve their goals. Operating a service-based business can be a little different from other businesses as you are selling the ‘intangible’ and I can help you do that successfully.
- New Business Start-up Coaching – guiding prospective new business owners to make the best decisions (and actions) in the setup and commencement of their new business. I’ll provide you with the resources, business coaching support and guidance to make your new endeavour a success. Two heads are definitely better than one, especially if one is a business expert with 30+ years of experience. I also coach people who are pre-business, potentially helping them to select the right business or business model to suit their needs.
- Crisis Business Coaching – whether it’s COVID-19, a disaster or underlying fatal weakness within the business, I assist business owners who are in crisis to move forward in an effective and sensible way. Tough decision may be needed, coupled with strong business principles to ensure you are a business that will come out the other end, stronger, leaner and smarter. If that is not a realistic option, then I’ll be assisting you to understand your exit strategy options. For the current pandemic; I will be providing clients with information about stimulus packages, opportunities and beyond surviving.
- Coach the Coach ™ Program – assisting new business coaches, trainers and consultants in their businesses. My structure and delivery is very flexible and personalised. Often coaches will have a solid area of expertise and knowledge and need guidance more to ‘fill the gaps’ or bringing it all together. All coaching is fully confidential.
- Consulting & Training Services – for those who need a specific service or in-house training. I’ve covered areas from Time Management through to Sales and Customer Service and can either coach in a specific area or provide training and workshops for groups. I am happy to work with larger companies or industry groups to deliver valuable knowledge to their team or members.
- Reviews, Audits & Recommendations – to maximise a business, sometimes a review or audit is required. We need to see what is currently occurring so that an assessment and recommendation can be made on what can be improved. I review a number of areas including your online presence, your sales processes, your financial reports and frequently work with clients to complete a SWOT analysis.
- Writing & Blogging – assisting you whether you want me to write, or would like training and guidance on how to write content yourself. This content may be blogs, procedural manuals, a book, eBook, documented procedures or website content. Be sure to check out my international Writing Retreats frequently held in the first quarter of each year.
- Mentoring Leaders & Managers – particularly ideal for people who are new to the position or looking forward to a promotion soon. I can assist with preparing for the role or fulfilling the role. This coaching and mentoring service is customised to your needs and will be tailored to meet your requirements.
- Life Coaching – guiding individuals in goal setting, improving situations, organisation, career improvement, resolving issues and generally giving people ‘brightness of future’. Coaching is geared around your needs and wants, rather than putting you into a box and telling you how it will be.
- Networking Mentoring – I have been awarded ‘Networker of the Year’ not once, but four times, so I know a little something on the subject. I mentor those wanting to improve their business networking skills, including people from other countries (as long as you speak English) and want to understand business networking in Australia. Contrary to popular belief, networking is not just about being a social butterfly. I will coach you around the systems and processes to convert your networking to income.
- Public Speaking – when you are looking for someone to speak on a subject, give me a call. I have spoken at Chambers, annual industry conferences, business groups and state Universities. Subject include those I frequently coach on, and have extensive experience around.
- Workshops – whether you want to attend a workshop in Australia or kill two birds with one Stone (pun intended), you can mix travel with business and attend one of my international workshops or Masterminds which are either Writers Retreat or Business Coaching Masterminds.
Additionally, at various times throughout the year, I run/organise specialist training for my clients and associates in small classroom/workshop settings. This shared training allows for exceptional pricing and group sizes are kept small (usually less than 6-8). The usual location is in the Redlands. Training includes:
- Marketing Essentials
- Sales Techniques to Close the Deal (and keep the client)
- Social Media & Facebook – Beginners & Intermediate
- Team Planning Sessions (within a single organisation)
- Time Management & Productivity
- Financial Fundamentals – understand the bookwork side of your business.
In every instance, whether it’s one-on-one coaching or a group workshop, I give my all. I take on only as many clients as I can handle and workshops are always kept in small numbers. So for this reason, I may not be available to work with every person, particularly those outside my industries of preference (trades and construction, services, professional services, allied health and, of course, other coaches and trainers). I have a great network and can recommend you to another well-qualified coach in almost every instance. People walk away saying they “got far more from the workshop than they expected” and never feel like they are just a number amongst many. It’s the personal touch, passion and energy that I bring to whatever I do which makes the difference. My focus is on improving, helping and achieving tangible results that make clients say “wow, I have achieved so much with your business coaching!”. Between my qualifications and training and the three decades in the trenches (including doing it myself), I share with you my knowledge, strategy and expertise in every critical aspect of business. Access the business coach who guides, trains and mentors other business coaches.
If you have an interest in any of the above, please email me and I’ll give you a call to see how I can help you.
If you’d like to learn more about what I do, check out my LinkedIn profile.