Business writing is a critical aspect of every business. We all want to get noticed, get more clients and demonstrate our expertise in what we do. Take a restful but productive week out of your business to work on your business marketing and writing in this Writing Retreat in lovely Vietnam. Away from distractions, work, family and all the other commitments that pull us in every direction, you will be given the tools, knowledge and experience to create some really exceptional content.
The workshop is facilitated by six times published author and business coach. Away from the hustle and bustle of Australia, in a peaceful, focused and engaging environment, I will cover:
- Writing a business book
- Writing an eBook (which would make an irresistible offer on your website)
- Writing marketing flyers, advertisements, newsletters and brochures
- Writing content for social media posts and messages
- Writing business blogs – that don’t just get scanned over, but read and shared. Very importantly, I will talk about Google and how to help Google ‘love’ your content.
During the retreat I will share my decades of experience with you; tips and tricks around marketing, writing and attaining results with your writing to write words that tell, sell and compel. As with all my retreats, numbers are strictly limited to a very small group to ensure personalised service and maximum value.
This event will be:
Date: 17 to 24 March 2018
This is a five-day workshop plus a day or so before and after to settle in. You also have the opportunity to extend your stay and include a little R&R.
Simply email me at email@example.com and I will send you all the details in an information pack.
Testimonial for Donna Stone
Donna has written a number of articles for publication on the CEO Online website, www.ceoonline.com, and I can recommend her as a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable on the needs of businesses and freely shares her expertise.
– Kristine Chompff, Melbourne Polytechnic Griffith University