Professional Services Coaching
With qualifications, over three decades of experience and industry expertise, I do professional services coaching in all areas of business. We can work to improve every aspect of your business, from the Marketing and Sales, through to finances, operations, delivery, customer service and assisting the business owner with profit growth, time mastery and getting clarity and focus around goals. However, my approach is flexible; I’m not going to be showing an accountant how to read their financials, and likewise would not attempt to give website advice to a web designer (unless asked or needed). Understanding, flexibility and relevance; just what you need in professional coaching.
I have assisted a number of professionals in your industry over the years and can specifically assist the following professionals to achieve their own success:
- Medical Practitioner
- Website Designer
- Vet – or any other professional service provider.
My credentials include:
- Over 35 years of real-world experience
- Formal qualifications in Accounting, Business Management & Training
- Professional Memberships with a range of organisations including the Australian Institute of Management, Institute of Professional Learners & International Institute of Directors & Managers
- Author of six business tips books
- International speaker & conference facilitator
- Multi-award winning business operator, mostly in the field of Professional Services.
My approach is flexible and firm but I’m not one of those coaches who doesn’t listen, believes their answer is the only right answer and ‘knows it all’. My focus is to work with clients to enhance their business and themselves; building on the valuable skills and experience they already possess. It is not only about having a strategy and a ‘game plan’ but about exploring ideas and especially accountability. I know business owners are busy, but my job is to ensure you not only work effectively in your business, you actually carve out some time to work on your business and achieve the goals they have set. We work as a team; with the common goal – to improve your business.