Professional Services Coaching
With qualifications, over three decades of experience and industry expertise, I coach professional service providers in all areas of business. We can work to improve every aspect of your business, from the Marketing and Sales, through to finances, operations, delivery, customer service and assisting the business owner with profit growth, time mastery and getting clarity and focus around goals. However, my approach is flexible; I’m not going to be showing an accountant how to read their financials, and likewise would not attempt to give website advice to a web designer (unless asked or needed).
I have assisted a number of professionals in your industry over the years and can specifically assist the following professionals to achieve their own success:
- Medical Practitioner
- Website Designer
- Vet – or any other professional service provider.
My credentials include:
- Over 35 years of real-world experience
- Formal qualifications in Accounting, Business Management & Training
- Professional Memberships with a range of organisations including Australian Institute of Management, Institute of Professional Learners & International Institute of Directors & Managers
- Author of six business tips books
- International speaker & conference facilitator
- Multi-award winning business operator, mostly in the field of Professional Services.
My approach is flexible, firm but I’m not one of those coaches who doesn’t listen, believes their answer is the only right answer and ‘knows it all’. My focus is to work with clients to enhance their business and themselves; building on the valuable skills and experience they already possess. It is not only about having a strategy and a ‘game plan’ but about exploring ideas and especially accountability. I know business owners are busy, but my job is to ensure you not only work effectively in your business, you actually carve out some time to work on your business and achieve the goals they have set. We work as a team; with the common goal – to improve your business.
Testimonials for Donna Stone
Thank you Donna for coordinating a confidential survey amongst our team to gather some honest feedback relative to how we are travelling as a business, the insight gained was most valuable in determining our plans for the future. Also a big thank you for the day you spent with us in determining our further direction and Business Plans, you were an excellent coordinator, providing inspired thinking.
– Colin Archard – HM Advisory Services & Henderson Matusch Pty Ltd, Brisbane, Qld
In working with Donna the short-time I have so far, she has a very unique professional and empathetic skill in being able to gently and tease out underlying issues and bring to the fore the challenges that I have been experiencing but not wanting to face. Working with her has greatly helped to reduce the feeling of overwhelm and help me to remain on track, still progress and make achievements toward my goals despite the challenges.
– Helen D’Silva – Psychologist, Brisbane, QLD
Donna has great insight into small business and gives very practical coaching advice to help move your business forward. The systems and practices that she has helped me to identify and establish, have really streamlined our communication and increased our productivity. I highly recommend her services to others.
– Lisa Nardone – Grants Plus Consulting, QLD
I met Donna through a networking group and from the beginning she was friendly, easy to talk with and carried herself very professionally. Donna is a master in her field and she is always willing to share her ideas, skills and is a wealth of knowledge. I would highly recommend Donna to anyone needing her services.
– Justine Kennedy – Branch Manager, Victoria Point Community Bank branch of Bendigo Bank
I’ve known Donna for many years and can honestly say that she really cares about her clients and has many valuable business tips to share with them. I highly recommend her business coaching services!
– Michelle Wright – Business Broker & Valuer, Brisbane, QLD