I provide a wide range of expert services to meet Australian business owner’s needs and provide practical and viable solutions in respect of every facet of business – whether that be the operational side of the business, sales and marketing or perhaps the financial aspect. My services are varied, based on 30+ years of experience (as well as formal qualifications in Accounting, Training & Management). I’ve founded, owned, grown and sold businesses myself, so I know first-hand what it takes – been there, done that! I work with clients on:
- Business Coaching – working with business owners (or management) in Professional Services, Medical Services (including Allied Health) as well as those in the Construction Industry, especially Tradies.
- Coach the Coach ™ Program – assisting new business coaches, trainers and consultants in their businesses. My structure and delivery are very flexible, as often coaches will have a solid area of expertise and need guidance more in ‘filling the gaps’ or bringing it all together.
- Consulting & Training Services – for those who need a specific service, or in-house training. I’ve covered areas from Time Management through to Sales and Customer Service.
- Reviews, Audits & Recommendations – to maximise a business, sometimes a review, or audit is required. We need to see what is happening so that an assessment, and recommendations can be made on what can be improved. I review a number of areas including your online presence, your sales processes, your financial reports and even work with clients to complete a SWOT analysis.
- Writing & Blogging – assisting you whether you want me to write, or would like training and guidance on how to write. Be sure to check out my international Writing Retreats held in the first quarter of each year.
- Mentoring Leaders & Managers – particularly ideal for people who are new to the position or looking forward to a promotion soon. I can assist with preparing for the role or fulfilling the role.
- Networking Mentoring – I have been awarded ‘Networker of the Year’ not once, but four times, so I know a little something on the subject. I mentor those wanting to improve their business networking skills.
- Public Speaking – when you are looking for someone to speak on a subject, give me a call. I have spoken at Chambers, annual industry conferences, business groups and state Universities.
- Workshops – whether you want to attend a workshop in Australia or kill two birds with one Stone (pun intended) you can mix travel with business and attend one of my international workshops or Masterminds which are either Writers Retreat or Business Coaching Masterminds.
Additionally, at various times throughout the year, I run/organise specialist training for my clients and associates in small classroom/workshop settings. This shared training allows for exceptional pricing and group sizes are kept small (usually less than 6-8). The usual location is in the Redlands. Training includes:
- Marketing Essentials
- Sales Techniques to Close the Deal (and keep the client)
- Social Media & Facebook – Beginners & Intermediate
- Team Planning Sessions (within a single organisation)
- Time Management & Productivity
- Financial Fundamentals – understand the bookwork side of your business
In every instance, whether it’s one-on-one coaching or a group workshop, I give my all. I take on only as many clients as I can handle and workshops are always kept in small numbers. So for this reason, I may not be available to work with every person, particularly those outside my industries of preference (trades and construction, services, professional services, allied health and, of course, other coaches and trainers). I have a great network and can recommend you to another well-qualified coach in almost every instance. People walk away saying they “Got far more from the workshop than they expected” and never feel like they are just a number amongst many. It’s the personal touch, passion and energy that I bring to whatever I do which makes the difference. My focus is on improving, helping and achieving tangible results that make clients say “wow, I have achieved so much with you!” Between my qualifications and training and the three decades in the trenches (including doing it myself), I share with you my knowledge, strategy and expertise in every critical aspect of business. Access the business coach who guides, trains and mentors other business coaches.
If you have an interest in any of the above, please email me and I’ll give you a call to see how I can help you.